Here’s the highlights of a good day @ The Ridge:
- Continued YOUR Christmas Carol with part 2: God Is With Us. The spirit of the present is all about the presence of the Spirit.
- How would you live your life differently and how would you view your circumstances differently, if you were absolutely certain that God was with you?
- The band absolutely ROCKED today! Opening with some Trans Siberian Orchestra (see video below) followed by some rockin arrangements of some traditional carols including Lee McDerment’s Go Tell It On The Mountain, and ending with a moving acapella of Immanuel. Wow! It was powerful. I keep saying they are the best kept secret in Paulding county. If you were not here for some reason, you absolutely missed it!
- Attendance was down today. terrible weather – temps in the 30s and raining…along with an announced special offering…will always affect attendance.
- We gave the first of The Gift today. We’ll also have a chance to give next Sunday, for those who were unable to attend or not prepared to give today. Ridgers, pray about what God would have you give as we seek to provide funds for some specific missions and ministries. See the brochure HERE for all the details.
- God is good and He will continue to provide for His vision.
- Next week we will be in part three of this Christmas series. What are you worried about most in the future? No matter what it is, God has an answer for you next Sunday. Be here and bring someone with you!
If you missed it, here is a taste of the Ridge Band opening Sunday’s worship gathering. It doesn’t compare to live, because it was awesome, but you’ll get a taste. See why you shouldn’t have missed today?