Here are some important upcoming dates at CATR. Get connected in these areas:
- Saturday Celebration! July 28th 6:00pm – One of my favorite worship gatherings that we do! This is when we get to celebrate who God is and what He’s done and doing in people’s lives. We celebrate through family dedications, baptism, and communion along with some great music. This time we’ll also get to celebrate another special event in the life of a couple of people. You don’t want to miss it! REMEMBER There is NO SUNDAY WORSHIP GATHERING on Sat. Celebration weekend. SO… NO GATHERING ON SUNDAY JULY 29TH!
- If you want to be baptized at Saturday Celebration go HERE and sign up. Someone will be in touch with you with details.
- RidgeKidz Jr. Leadership Training will also be on Saturday at 4:00pm prior to our Sat. Celebration Worship Gathering
- lifeQUEST Small Groups Sign Ups Will Begin August 5 and run through September 2nd. Get connected in a lifeQUEST Group this fall! Your perspective will never be the same!
- TWO WORSHIP GATHERINGS Begin August 12th 9:30 & 11:00 AM!!
- CONNECTION Night will be September 9th This is the night when we will form all of our groups and have a fun time of connecting.
- The Next Discover 101 & 201 Membership Class will be September 16 & 23 Sign up at CONNECTION Point!
- NEW! Starting Point Groups will begin August 19th – This is a great conversational small group environment designed for you to explore faith and experience community. If you are a new believer, someone who is still checking out faith or just want to look at your role in the big story, then Starting Point is for you. An orientation meeting where you can sign up will be Sunday August 12. The group will begin Sunday, August 19 and will meet during the 11:00am Worship Gathering, allowing participants to attend the 9:30am gathering.
Exciting stuff coming up at CATR! There’s more too, but I can’t give you schedule overeload right now!